Monday, December 3, 2012

All printed Stationary pieces

These are the scans of all of my stationary pieces I had for the last critique before finals. The folder, which had the logo cutout so the blue would show through and on the inside was a rounded pocket with a place to put the business card. I constructed this folder using the given template. The blue sheet within the actual paper is watercolor with the blue of my logo printed on both sides. Below is everything that was inside it, the stationary with and without copy, the envelope, business card, and shipping label. I tired to stay with an overall vertical design for most of my pieces, including my envelope. On the backs of all of the printed pieces is the blue of the logo. I scanned in the backs of the envelope and business card to show this.

After the critique I decided to add the pattern of the logo to the inside of the folder and to the back of all of my documents. I am also currently redesigning the folder so the cutout does not have to be done on the thicker of the papers.







No comments:

Post a Comment