Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wireframes in progress 2


 After the two critiques I received in class from my classmates I changed a few things on my wireframes. This includes the footer, I got rid of the contact us line of text, changed the format and added terms & conditions and the private policy. The buttons seems very flat so I added a light gradient to the top toolbar, the side bar on the catalog page and to the Go Design button. I also, by suggestion, made that button larger since that is the focus of my site/brand.  I was told my up and down state were too similar, so to the left is the change I made. The gradient changes to the logo's blue to a darker gray and the text is white when a button is clicked. This applies to the Look Around button, Go Design Button and the Design! button. I changed the drop down menu for that button also. I added a gradient to it, made it a darker gray. I also changed the menu or the side bar and drop down menu's text to the same typeface as the catalog to increase readability.

I am going to add quick view type of menus to the Go Design! button and the side bar to show an example of the actual design process.


No comments:

Post a Comment