Monday, December 10, 2012







This is my bonus project for my company! I found a cardboard box from a friend and put the earring box inside. I took extra pattern and cut, placed, and pasted it on the inside of the box. The earrings are actually mine that my mother gave me. Next I printed the pattern document on two sheets of tracing paper to act as tissue paper for my package.

Originally I was going to add the ribbon I had bought earlier for this idea and put the logo on top of the small jewelry box with said ribbon but when I explain the idea to many classmates they felt that it was logo overload and to leave it subtle like this. I felt that their suggestion was valid so I left the tissue paper and inside of the jewelry box speak for the company instead of hitting the consumer over the head with the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment