Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In progress stationary pieces

 These are my stationary pieces that I brought for the in progress. The top picture has the multiple versions of business cards and the middle picture is also a business card possibility. The circle item in the top picture morphed from a business card into a shipping label. I felt that the shape worked much better with the idea of a shipping label and there was plenty of room for the information. For my overall design I wanted to keep with the cool tones of my logo. For the first group I wanted to work with the ideas of rounded edges since that's all the logo itself is. I included all the needed information and I thought to add the tag line, "splash of class" to help the consumer to understand what the logo represents. Also, since the earrings are small and classy the tagline represents the earrings themselves.


In the lower design and the stationary that goes with it I wanted to bring focus to the logo and have a different shaped business card to highlight the unique-ness. The stationary would also be cut out like the business card. Overall the feedback with this design was that the logo could rip off or be accidentally bent down. I was given the suggestion to incorporate the blue of the logo where I would have cut out, but I think overall the design would just become top heavy which is not the feel I am going for. I am going to push the roundness of the edges idea further and incorporate all of the stationary under that idea so it is uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment