Monday, December 3, 2012

Wireframes


 These are the wireframes I had for class today. I started adding the actual text to sections like the tool bar. Overall my layout is very simple to create an atmosphere where the costumers feel comfortable and not overwhelmed when designing their earrings.
 I have started adding in more text and images including my brand's logo, a main image on the home page, and almost all of my catalog images.
This is what the Look Around button looks like when rolled over or clicked.
This is what the Design! button looks like when rolled over or clicked. It brings up a menu of choices.




I am trying to stick within the color scheme of blues and greys for the overall feel of my website.






This are my original sketches for my home and catalog pages. I used the templates given to us to figure out generally where i was going to put everything

No comments:

Post a Comment