Friday, November 2, 2012

Final Catalog Pages

 These are my final catalog pages for the chroma project. The changes I made to the swatch pages  include getting rid of all gradient blocks, rearranging pictures adding a student quote, closing in the pointer circle and rearranging type. I made the subject and age more obvious and stand out because originally it was getting lost. I varied the size of the pictures and turned a few to add more visual interesting instead of having
 everything straight. I feel that the design is more unified now and less broken up into sections.

 In the cube section I made the text all the same color and took the header for the instructions and added it to the cube explanation section. This unified the composition and grounded the pictures better than the slanted lines that were in the composition before.


No comments:

Post a Comment